- Want to stay in the loop? Subscribe to our hash email list. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'subscribe' (without the quotes of course). To send to all subscribers, simply address your email to email@example.com. No spamming allowed, you will be blocked. Hash matters only please.
- NEW Thanks to the Ass Family we are back on track with hash pictures. There is now an account on Flickr where you can upload your pictures. Ask Ass Cruncher or Van Dyke for the username and password. The uploaded pictures will automatically be visible on the hash web.
- NEW Some Hash pages have now on the bottom a discussion section (Disqus, scroll down this page to see it.) As for now, these posts are not yet moderated and allow for anonymous comments. Let's see how this works out.
This week's run directions
The hash bus leaves at 13:30 from the American Club at 19-21 Hai Ba Trung. Run Starts at 15:00
If you have no clue what Hashing is, you might want to read something about it here: About hashing
This website provides all information on both the Harriers and Harriettes chapters running around and in Hanoi.
- An archive of jCDBI Placeholder run directions, going back to 2004
- Hairline going back to 1996
- jCDBI Placeholder searchable pictures that can be tagged if you register for it
Info for Hares
Not so random
Blah Blah Bar
Hashing in Indochina
Powered by vBase CMS, Content Management System. Calendar powered by CastaCalvbaseworks.com